Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Dog Wash benefitting Alameda Animal Shelter

Holiday Dog Wash at Alameda Pet Food Express

It's time to decorate and prepare for holiday company. Getting the dog bathed is surely on your list. Let the volunteers of the Alameda Animal Shelter do it, for you. Purchase bath tokens at the register on Saturday, December 4th from 10am - 3pm. 100% of all pet wash sales will be donated to Alameda Animal Shelter during this time. Come out and join us!

Date: Saturday, December 4th
When: 10 am - 3 pm      
Where: Alameda Pet Food Express
            2661 Blanding Avenue Ste. 9F
            Alameda, CA 94501
            (510) 864-2222

1 comment:

  1. I lost a dog and was searching online for him when I saw a dog that was at the Alameda shelter since july of 2009. so I told them I was driving from Palo Alto and it took me over an hour (about 47 miles). Because of their office policy (there was an animal officer , 2 staff), they would not give me the 30 minutes they required for me to meet and evaluate the dog. It was 3:50PM and they close at 4PM. This poor dog, lost his chance. they were more concerned about their rules, then they were about the dog finding a good home. A learning lesson for me since now I wonder, how much money these shelters make and who runs the alameda police and animal shelter. This dog has been a resident of the Alameda Animal Shelter for the past 6-7 months Of course, I am not driving back and told the 55 year old, heavy set woman. The dog is still a prisoner and I am definitely not donating to that shelter. Do they really need money? and do they really want to find homes for their long time residents

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. Woof, woof!